
A new Sensational Haiku Wednesday challenge. This week's prompt "malice" I didn't really know what to do with this one. Malice a tone of angriness, but I am not so good at writing about negative feelings such as malice, but I have given it a try.
despite
the rough weather, through the clouds
the full moon
in the garden
despite the heavy rain
a snowman
PS. In the last two haiku I have used a synonym of malice ... despite.
Sincerely,

Great haiku. The weather is certainly being strange.
ReplyDeleteThe words Malice and Maliciousness -- are among my least favorite words ... thankfully, your set of Haiku - did not make me cringe as the result of the word's meanings ... nicely done set!! :-) Thank you for your visits and generous feedback! Happy Wednesday from the US!!
ReplyDeleteA trio of marvelous Haikus, and thanks for visiting
ReplyDeletebeautiful, melodic, season captured
ReplyDeleteMalice of nature nicely depicted. thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteOh I like the play on words and the irony.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys for your nice comments on these haiku.
ReplyDeletean every day trial
to write in words so few
what I am feeling
Namaste