Sunday, August 13, 2017

Carpe Diem Autumn Retreat 2017 departure #13 gone with the wind


Dear friends,

The Carpe Diem Autumn Retreat 2017 is running towards its end, August 15th 10:00 PM (CET) it will be closed, and this retreat I wasn't very active, because of all different reasons, but well ...

However I love to give it a try to catch up, but that means I have to do 18 other posts ... I don't know if that's possible but I will give it a try. Here is my 13th post to the CD Autumn Retreat 2017:

angry at the gods
she torns apart the holy scriptures
gone with the wind

 
post 14:
leaving school
an outcast he is
being gay
 
post 15:
autumn departs
in deep silence willow leaves fall -
tears on this grave
as the willow is green again
another year has gone
autumn in Koyo (Japan)
post 16:
crystal cobweb
sparkles in the early sun
dewdrops vaporize
just a little while
I felt a rich haiku poet
post 17:
broken branches
last leaves ripped apart
autumn departs
the first snow starts to fall
cuddling in front of the hearth
post 18:
reflections
scattered by autumn leaves
the old pond
autumn in Japan
post 19:
searching wisdom
I pray to Mother Earth
before leaving

post 20:
a last leaf
swirls on the wind towards the east -
first snow falls gently
© Chèvrefeuille
Well ... that's it for now .... see you
 

2 comments:

Kim M. Russell said...

This one has to be my favourite, Kristjaan:
reflections
scattered by autumn leaves
the old pond

Milan Rajkumar said...

Heart touching ..all are fantastic ! But the last one , it is so poignant !