Monday, June 25, 2012

Tackle It Tuesday, "summer solstice"


Dear Haijin,

I am so glad that I can start a new "Tackle It Tuesday" today. A few days ago Summer has started, so we have had the Summer Solstice. A new season full of joy and happiness I think. Here in The Netherlands summers are mostly wet with lots of rain, but we can have also very hot weather here. At the moment it feels like autumn here. It's cold, very rainy and stormy, but Mother Nature is in full bloom and all the trees and bushes are green. Birds singing their songs and .... well it's just a nice season.

This weeks theme is Summer Solstice. Enjoy the fun of writing haiku and please be so kind to write a comment after linking your haiku.
You can use avery haiku form you like. So it's not a sin if your haiku isn't a classical one. Enjoy writing and let flow your creativity.
To give you some inspiration you can visit my new wordpress blog Basho 2012. I have written a blog about the Summer Solstice or let the picture inspire you.


This "Tackle It Tuesday" is open 'till July 2nd 23.59 PM

I am looking forward to your haiku on Summer Solstice. 

Namaste



5 comments:

Chèvrefeuille said...

Dear Haijin,

It's on again Tackle It Tuesday has started a new week with a new theme "Summer Solstice". Enjoy the fun and please share your thoughts with us and your creativity.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely photo and thanks again for hosting this wonderful event ~ weather sounds very similar to New England (north of Boston) ~ enjoy ^_^

carol l mckenna said...

I did make a comment here, I thought ~ where is everyone? This is a great blog hop ~ thanks for hosting and wishing for you that the followers come back or am I early ~ It is Tuesday morning here ~ forget European time ~ enjoy the week ~ ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed a few -- thank you for hosting another week!! :)

Asni said...

Thanks for the prompt, Kris. Not an easy one for me and I took a long time! :(