Sunday, November 27, 2011

ONE SINGLE IMPRESSION, prompt 196 "a fool's paradise"

One Single Impression
For One Single Impression I have written the next haiku. This weeks prompt "a fool's paradise" is a tough one. How to use this prompt in a new haiku. Haiku isn't a fool's paradise, but paradise in itself. Haiku, my passion for over 20 years, the paradise I am living in. Our wonderfull world and all that is on, in, under and above her. So how to write a haiku on this prompt. Well I will give it a try.

All around me
Our wonderfull Paradise
How foolish we are

Our Paradise
Is lost in temptation
And sadness




A Fool's Paradise?
Birds are singing every day
Wow that's Paradise

Listen to the Cock
He crows at sunrise every day
Join our Paradise

Maybe not all the way based on the prompt of this week, but I loved to compose these for you, for the world, for our Paradise.

Namaste


9 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

Lovely.. I can see it.. and feel it.. its for the real.. yes..

Laura Maria said...

The words go so beautifully with the picture! Great take on the prompt.

anthonynorth said...

Great words on nature. Enjoyed them.

Magyar said...

Remarkable set and photo!
__We live in the 'natural,' it is ours to protect... not by edict but by our own understanding and action.
_m

The Write Girl said...

I like your take on the prompt. You've taken us to a lovely paradise through your haiku.

Susie Clevenger said...

What a nice set of haiku..I especially like the first one...so profound

Nabeel Noorullah said...

beautiful indeed

http://meethimirchi.wordpress.com/

Amity said...

They are very nice haiku...all meant so true!

Everyone really has its own paradise, but are they fools like me? Read mine, u may smile :)

Chèvrefeuille said...

I am in Paradise! What a wonderfull and loving words you all share with me.

Namaste