Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Poetry Palace, thursday poets rally (week 56)

thursday poets rally, week 56

A new week. So again a new thursday poets rally (week 56). I love this rally and I am glad that I have been invited to join. This weeks theme (a theme I choose autumn). I am a haiku poet and the autumn is one of the most lovely seasons (in my opinion). Just like the classic haiku poets I love the autumn moon. In my opinion the autumn moon is the most beautiful moon.

in the twilight
the autumn moon shines bright
on fallen leaves



through the branches
without leaves
the autumn moon



"look daddy!"
the little child yelled
the full moon


through the torn window
I am gazing to the full moon
of late october



Sincerely,

4 comments:

Ruchi Jain said...

gazing through torn window,, wow a creative scene...

Adura Ojo said...

Beautiful autumn, Beautiful Haiku.

ptc said...

I love this thoughtful, meditative group of haiku. A wonderful reflection on autumn, and evocative of many feelings. Thank you for posting.

Chèvrefeuille said...

Thank you for sharing your comments. I am very honoured to tell you all that I am granted with the Perfect Poet Award for this weeks Rally