Saturday, January 21, 2012

Haiku Heights, prompt "tiptoe"


Also published for:



Such a wonderful idea this challenge of Haiku Heights. An every week challenge with every week a new prompt. This week's prompt is "tiptoe". I have searched some websites to find synonyms for tiptoe, and I found the next ones: 'in the air' 'night walk' 'pussy foot'. I will use these I think, because I have nothing with 'tiptoe', but ... never say never.

high up in the air
the skylarks singing their song 
my heart is listening




on pussy foot
the young boy is walking through
the girls dressing room


every day night walk
through the neighborhood
a Nightingale




dancing swans
on the lake next to the concert hall
tiptoeing love

Mm ... I am glad this weeks prompt has inspired me. It was tough, but also a wonderful challenge.

'till next week :)

Sincerely,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully crafted- Each time the tune changes but the last one lasted longer :)

Grace said...

Beautiful... and I like that used other words to connote tiptoe ~

Have a good weekend ~

Susie Clevenger said...

I agree with Grace...each haiku had its "tiptoe" without using the word. Nice work.

anthonynorth said...

Very well done - insinuation without mentioning the word.

phillip woodruff (jalopy dreams) said...

i really liked the first one, very well done

Other Mary said...

Nice, my favorite is:

every day night walk
through the neighborhood
a Nightingale

Hazel said...

Love those dancing swans, lake, concert hall. Ah music!

Unknown said...

All of the haiku were lovely - last one especially!

Ruchi Jain said...

very good,

beccagivens said...

Another beautiful set!! Bravo!

Chèvrefeuille said...

Hello guys and girls :-), thank you all for your nice comments and wonderful words. They make me blush and feel very humble.
I love sharing my haiku with the world and I am glad that my haiku are appreciated.

with a smile
I read the comments here
my heart's pounding