Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tackle It Tuesday, day 2 "Magnolia"


Dear Haijin, thank you all for being part of the first episode of "Tackle It Tuesday". I was surprised that I had so many Haijin (haiku poets) visiting my new haiku challenge.

This weeks prompt is "Magnolia". You may write a haiku in every style, the only rule ... three sentences. This prompt will stay on 'till May 21th 2012.

Enjoy the fun and be creative!! Please write a comment after linking your entry for this weeks "Tackle It Tuesday".

Magnolia


7 comments:

Chèvrefeuille said...

Tackle It Tuesday week two has started. Enjoy.

Asni /A Walk In My Heart said...

Hi Kris! Thank you for this week's prompt. Have a great week!

Chèvrefeuille said...

You're welcome Asni. I have read your haiku already. It's awesome.

kaykuala said...

Have written my 'magnolia', Kris! Thanks!

Hank
P/S Should have signed in as kaykuala not Rainbow. Will correct the next time

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, now I know how to fill out the Linky for next week so it has my name vs title of post ... a new lesson. Great challenge with this beautiful prompt choice ... Becca

Ramesh Sood said...

Magnolias Blush is RS:) Ha, ha, couldn't get it.. and thanks for the reminder.. I will remember every Tuesday and make it a point.to be here..

Hazel said...

Thanks for the invite. I'll check out my creative juices. Oh I learned a new-to-me word today - haijin. Thanks again.