Monday, January 23, 2012

Gooseberry Garden Poetry Picnic on New York Times headlines

Gooseberry Garden Poetry Picnic
For this weeks Poetry Picnic the headlines of The New York Times are the prompt. So I read The NT and came on with the next haiku:

mad America
Giants head for superbowl
wild boars


excited
the Snowy Owl has come back
to the States


Well ... I have to read The New York Times to write new haiku I think. I didn't expected this was so nice to do. Thanks for this "prompt" Taylor.

Happy Poetry Picnic :)

4 comments:

Hope said...

well done!
Happy picnic!

Maxwell Mead Williams Robinson Barry said...

powerful,

you have inspired me to write one myself.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Zeer goed.

Unknown said...

This is very clever!
Nice use of resources! Keep them coming!

-Erick Flores