Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Carpe Diem, seize the day, my new daily haiku meme is on.




Good day dear Haijin and visitors,

My new daily haiku meme Carpe Diem, seize the day is online. You can post there your haiku every day on a given prompt.
Enjoy the fun, be inspired and share your haiku with the world. Here below you can see the prompts for the whole month October. (Click to enlarge)

All the prompts for Carpe Diem October 2012
As you can see I have enclosed five special prompts (nr. 1-5) on haiku written by Basho. You can read here what the meaning of this special prompt is.
Visit also my other weblogs:

Basho Revisited
Chèvrefeuille's Poetryblog
Chèvrefeuille's Haibun (prose and haiku)

Enjoy reading my other weblogs.

silence ...
on the thin line of day and night
Nightingale's song


Credits: Nightingales
Hope to see you around on one of my weblogs. Maybe you will participate in Carpe Diem, seize the day ... well be my guest and enjoy the fun and inspiration of writing haiku.

Sincerely,

Chèvrefeuille, a Dutch haiku poet
The Carpe Diem prompt for today is storm 
.

No comments: