Sunday, April 29, 2012

Haiku Heights April Challenge, day 29 "Poet's Choice"


Day 29 Poet's Choice, nice to see you all again here. Maybe some of you have read the haiku which I contribute for today's Poet's Choice, but the most of you I don't think have read this one.
I have contributed it to The Lenten Haiku Journey of Terri/Cloaked Monk and love to share it here with you all. Today is day 29 we have still one day to go and than this Haiku Heights April Challenge will end.
So see you all next day ... the last day of our April Challenge.


dark wintertime
searching for new life
snowdrops bloom


snowdrops bloom
no one can see them right now
a dark winter day


a dark winter day
finally regaining sight
I can see snowdrops


I can see snowdrops
finally spring has come -
dark wintertime



11 comments:

Suzy said...

Loved the way you did this series. Thanks for visiting my blog and following me.

Jaideep Rao said...

Very much liked the word "snowdrops", let it keep coming!

Grace said...

Beautiful words and lovely picture ~

Perfect haiku ~

Sri Valli said...

Beautiful flow...and love the view of snowdrops....:)

carol l mckenna said...

Excellent nature haiku ~ well crafted ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

Tigerbrite said...

Beautiful, snowdrops, the first signs of new life at the end of winter.

CYNOSURE said...

awesome...believe me...couldn't have been better...loved it... :)

Mohini Puranik said...

Finally spring has come, really beautiful speeding the spring beauty. Thanks for sharing.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Snowdrops are hardy little souls, daring to bloom when snow is still on the ground and it seems as though winter is never going to go away. Thank you for celebrating snowdrops!


A haibun, Honey for My Soul

Ellecee said...

Lovely cascading haiku and I enjoyed the picture too. It's so good when Spring finally arrives.

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of regaining sight after winter- it does truly feel like life returns in spring - lovely haiku