Saturday, October 27, 2012

Haiku Heights, Witch

Inspired by the theme at


Also published for: Carpe Diem

This week's prompt is Witch, and I was the one who proposed this one, so have to come up with a good one (smiles). It's almost Halloween, so witches, ghosts, wizards, kobolds and other magical and mystical creatures are sneaking around.

all souls night
witches sneaking around
searching for lost souls


"trick or treat!"
a bunch of goblins
on the frontyard

skyclad witches
adoring and worshipping
the blue moon

the blue moon
reflects in the witches soup
between frog heads


This was my contribution to HH Witch for this week. See you next week ....

14 comments:

Grace said...

I like the skyclad witches and blue moon ~

A good prompt, thanks ~

kaykuala said...

all souls night
witches sneaking around
searching for lost souls

This creates uneasiness! Many believe it does happens. Great haiku set Kris!

Hank

anthonynorth said...

Nicely done. All angles of Halloween, there.

Tigerbrite said...

Love this busy halloween scene! Thanks.

Lotie Bollag Mosher Kloppenburg Romney said...

powerful write.

come join us today.

Teresa said...

Wonderful prompt! I love this series. The second is my favorite.

joanne said...

I sense more than a little magic here....and I don't think it's the frog heads! great and fun set

cheryl said...

o noooooo not frogs heads :)
mmmm skyclad witches, love it!

judith Westerfield said...

Oh my gosh -- the first one is my very favorite. Perfect prompt and perfect haiku

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Things go on at night of which many are not aware...

Witches

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those little goblins. Nice set.

Reading Pleasure said...

Powerful set of Haiku. The first one really creepy. Finely written.

Chèvrefeuille said...

What a wonderful comments you grant me with. It's awesome ... to have such great comments here.

Sara McNulty said...

Love those sky-clad witches!