Monday, February 25, 2013

Haiku Heights, Shimmer

Inspired by the theme at



It's a long time ago, February 1st, that I have posted here on my haiku-blog. I am to busy with my daily haiku meme Carpe Diem to write here on my first weblog about haiku. Today I ran into Haiku Heights the wonderful website on haiku writing hosted by Leo. This week's prompt is shimmer and I love to share the next haiku with you, my dear visitors:

shimmering bright
between colorful leaves
a pebble


Just a nice stil live I think, another one maybe:

crystal clear dewdrops
shimmering in the first sunlight -
a cobweb




Awesome! Isn't it? Sorry how immodest, but I really like these haiku. Looking forward to next week's prompt, breeze.

Namaste

8 comments:

Judith Westerfield said...

Oh my gosh! I adore your haiku. So simple and eloquent. Spot on!

Judith Westerfield said...

So simple and so eloquent. You hit exactly the right note.

ninotaziz said...

Awesome indeed. Especially the first one.

Siggi in Downeast Maine said...

Like this one..shimmer...a great word don't you think ?!
Peace

Pratibha said...

You have been awarded : http://ladynimue.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/awarded-2/

Unknown said...

Loved your haiku for "Shimmer", especially the second one!

Anonymous said...

Nice haiku. I enjoy the prompts, too.

Sara McNulty said...

Oh, that second one was wonderful.