Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sensational Haiku Wednesday, Love

Join the fun!

Also published for: Haiku my Heart

A new sensational haiku wednesday. In this week of St. Valentine the prompt for this week is "Love". Love ... the most needed energy for every one. Without love no life I use to say. And I think ... lots of others do think the same.
Unconditional love for everyone and everything is, in my opinion, the way to make our planet a better place to live. So let's go and write a few haiku on love.

red roses blooming
the smile of my lovely wife
my heart is pounding


love naturally 
Mother Earth's wonderful face
blooming in Spring

Credits: Mother Earth by Biswaal
she is lovely
the first full moon of Summer
the sound of the sea

Well ... I think this haiku triplet on love ... has become wonderful. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Sincerely,

17 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

lovely wife
needs to be said and heard more often =)
nice haiku

anthonynorth said...

Many excellent aspects of love here.

Hazel said...

Like the feel of that first full moon of summer.

zongrik said...

mother earth is the ultimate form of love

four love senryu

BTW- i figured out how to comment, you can't comment on this with wordpress, i found a go around. that's why i have not commented till now. notice how few comments you've been getting lately. it's the wordpress problem. notice that the people who don't comment back are probably from wordpress.

G-Man said...

You got it going on!

Margaret said...

"My heart is pounding".... I personally liked that! :)

becca givens said...

I enjoyed your Haiku Triplet ~~ lovely!

Chèvrefeuille said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on this one. I have contributed this one also to haiku my heart.

lovely flowers
to adore your beauty
love you forever

rebecca said...

yours is an inspired heart.
how fortunate are we to enjoy the fruits of your thoughtful writing.

Marit said...

Love your love haikus! Love makes the world go round. Oh, and you have me longing for that first full moon of Summer now!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

When that first full moon of summer rises, I will be remembering your haiku in my heart.

A Famine of Ink

Unknown said...

you speak of love so beautifully!

Ria said...

Love your love!

Priti Lisa said...

Love is all there is.
And your have said it beautifully...3 times or more ♥♥♥

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

What charming haiku!

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

I adore your first haiku - it's wonderful!

Chèvrefeuille said...

You make me blush with all those kind words and comments. It inspires me to go on writing this little treasure I call haiku.

intwined colors
through patches of clouds
a double rainbow

Namaste