Monday, February 13, 2012

The Haiku Challenge, day 13


Written for The Haiku Challenge 2012 - Day 13 – February 13th – Theme: Paint the Image
What a beautiful smile by my Nephew Ashik, Today is his 2nd Birthday :-) Photo Clicked by Someone is Special of Few Miles


Paint the image is the task for today, day 13 of The Haiku Challenge. It's a wonderful picture and it inspired me to the following series of haiku.

the little boy
playing with a balloon
"it's the full moon!"


big white balloon
makes the little boy laugh
after his tears


the future
is here and now full of joy
a little child laughs


See you tomorrow.

14 comments:

RA said...

I always love to see the pure smile of children. This is truly a wonderful way to congratulate the boy. Wishing him even more joy and blessings as he steps into another year.

⁂ܓVållῐ ⁂ܓ☺ said...

Nice haiku....Loved the second one ;)

vivinfrance said...

and the full moon is my favourite.

Andy Sewina said...

Nicely executed construction!

... said...

Loved the first :)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I like imagining the balloon as a full moon.

A Painted Image

Amber said...

I love the last one! It's so good! :)
And a belated happy birthday to your grandson! :) <3

Ria said...

De eerste vind ik erg leuk: een verrassende vergelijking.

Chèvrefeuille said...

Hello dear visitors, thank you all for the nice words. I love haiku ... I can't say that enough :-)

Hallo Ria, wat fijn om ook eens een nederlandse collega haiku-dichter als bezoeker te kunnen begroeten. Bedankt voor je reactie.

Susie Clevenger said...

You have captured this little ones spirit

Someone is Special said...

I loved your Haiku Set.. Thanks for penning.. SmileS

becca givens said...

It is true ... it does resemble a full moon! Easy to imagine at two! As usual, you do not disappoint me with your set!! Well done ~~

Terri / CloakedMonk said...

Perfectly captures a child's imagination! It is a full moon. Nicely done.

Chèvrefeuille said...

I loved this Challenge day. Haiku written about children it's nice to do. They have so much imagination.
Thank you for the nice words on this one.